Welcome to the Digital Television Website
- 'The B2B sector is unique - your clients, although concerned with similar issues as the consumer, enjoy entirely different relationships with you, their suppliers.'
- Unlike the consumer market where buyers are in some respects interchangeable, B2B operations have a more finite client base. Suppliers need to maintain an individual
- relationship with each and every client, and even generic statistical information must be gathered with due care and attention.
- Our aim is to enhance your relationship with your clients, and your potential clients. Accurate, up-to-date information is key to this objective, but so is the manner in which
- it is acquired. It is crucial, therefore, that the work we carry out on your behalf is completed within a framework of trust, transparency and sound business practise at all times.
We advise on the content and aims of your Survey, construct the questionnaire in close consultation with you, ensure the utmost confidentiality and privacy, and interpret results in the context of your business.
The Satellite Place has sold Pace products for many years because of the high quality and reliability associated with the products. The company believes that Pace, as a highly specialist provider of digital technology, has the expertise required to produce high quality and revolutionary products. This, coupled with the expertise of its engineers, allows the excellent reputation of the company to be further strengthened.
One of the most recent televised publications was about a tour to the Himalays, showing the most remarkable scenery. You can take on the same tour by visiting the Himalaya mountains starting with the base camp trips and ending in climbing the nearby summits.
Budding musician? Receive expert tuition from M-Channel, then be showcased on air!
Watch every UK horse race meeting live on either UK Racing and At The Races
All Sky Box Office & most Sky Movies now shown with a widescreen picture as standard - More movies in DD5.1 too!